Calculators and Tools
ASIC's MoneySmart - Financial Guidance you can trust
ATO (The Australian Taxation Office)
Xero - Cloud Accounting
Xero - Cloud Accounting solution
Xero Payroll - comes included with a standard Xero subscription (for up to 5 employees)
MileIQ - this app tracks and logs your drives for you. 40 free drives per month after which it costs around $6 per month.
Receipt Bank - a great way to keep track of you receipts and invoices. Integrates well with Xero.
TSheets - an appl that does time tracking, scheduling, time sheets and invoicing. Time sheets can be synched directly with Xero Payroll.
- It is important to know that the calculators listed base their results around models, they are not a prediction of what will occur. Amounts and repayment periods are estimates only, so actual amounts and periods may be higher or lower.
- Results are based on information you have provided and do not take your personal circumstances into account.
- Models applying to savings assume regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual accumulation of the amount saved.
- Models applying to loans assume your regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed.
- Information provided is not intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. IT would be advisable to consider getting advice from a licensed finance professional.
- Please note that using these calculators does not guarantee you will be eligible for a loan. You will need to satisfy your lender's lending criteria on a case by case basis.