by Tammy Dalgliesh | EnVision Grant Specialist | Dec 12, 2018 | News
The Australian Apprentice Wage Subsidy provides support in the first three years of an Australian Apprenticeship as follows:
• 75 per cent of the first year award wage;
• 50 per cent of the second year award wage;
• 25 per cent of the third year award wage.
• Employers who have not previously engaged an apprentice; or
• Re-engaging employers who may have disengaged from the apprenticeship system;
• The apprentice must undertake a full-time certificate III or IV;
• Qualifications must lead to an occupation listed on the National Skills Needs List in a rural and regional workplace;
• Employers must sign-up and commence the apprentice from 1 January 2019;
• The employer must also meet all other eligibility requirements under the Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Program.
EnVision Partners can connect and assist your business apply for this grant opportunity.
This is an urgent opportunity, if you are interested, please contact our grant specialist Tammy Dalgliesh today.
More information can be located on the Australian Apprenticeships website: australianapprenticeships.gov.au.